Monday, May 17, 2010

A little preview and a long explanation…

I debated as to where to put these pictures because, technically, I didn't take them.  Thank you so much Aubrey for helping out and taking them for us!  And thank you Mike, for entertaining the kids!  You did a great job! 

This is our first family picture since Amber and I were pregnant with our first kiddos and Ryan was getting ready to leave on his mission.  And it's not often that we're all together so we had to jump at the chance.  We took this when were all out for Amy and Eric's reception in Vernal.  Out of the MANY pics, there were only a few where everyone was (um, kind-of) looking.  I'll have to put more on of all the funny things the kids were doing.  But for now, here's this one because I'm sure all my siblings would like to see how they turned out!

IMG_7820b_2A 

So there you have it!

3 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Not to shabby! All the kids are smiling! I can't wait to see the rest....even the struggle ones....

Heidi said...

I like the placement of everyone. Looks really nice!

Jenna said...

Looks good!! I love it! All the kids are so cute!! Can't wait to see the rest!