Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pictures from the Women's Retreat

 

IMG_3019 I'm obsessed with this tree at the cabin.  It is looking west (I think) from the porch.  I love the dark trunk and the contrast of its leaves.  It is beautiful in any season.

 

 

 

 

 

 IMG_3032

The early morning light lent itself to the beauty of the last few drops of rain maintaining their fragile residence upon the leaves.

 

IMG_3031

 

All but a few were still asleep.  The cold, wet porch was refreshing to my bare feet.

 

IMG_3033

 

The world was taking a deep breath as it readied itself to face another day.

 

 

 

IMG_3103

 

 

 

Fall has begun,It has come.

That time when the leaves say goodbye to the trees!

 

 

 

 

IMG_3105

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love autumn.  I love the colors as they change, I love the rain, I love the crisp air, I love sweaters.  I am a Spring and Fall kind of girl.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Those are AMAZING!!!

Heidi said...

You really caught some great photos. I like them a lot.

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Beautiful pics!

Unknown said...

those are really great pictures. you do a really good job wrestling that camera. all of my pictures always look funny.